03 October 2008, 11:03

Native of Ingushetia Khamkhoev denies "Beslan trace" in his kidnapping

Magomed Khamkhoev, a native of Ingushetia, rejects any "Beslan trace" in his kidnapping and only marks that his kidnappers spoke Ossetian and Russian. The "Caucasian Knot" correspondent was informed about it by Magomed Khazbiev, head of the Ingush nationwide protest rally, who, as he said, personally communicated with Khamkhoev, and also by Khamkhoev's wife.

Magomed Khazbiev has stated that as soon as he had learnt about the incident, he went, together with a group of journalists, to Serebryany Bor and spent a number of hours in the venue. "It was a usual illegal prison of special agencies, similar to the one found in Goity last year, where Ingushes were tortured. It isn't known, who and why had ascribed the words about 'revenge for Beslan' to Khamkhoev," said Mr Khazbiev. He also said that he had personally contacted Khamkhoev and visited him in hospital.

Khadishat Khamkhoevа, Magomed's wife, told the "Caucasian Knot" correspondent that the investigation of the kidnapping was underway. According to Khadishat, Magomed Khamkhoev was very much surprised, when he learnt about "Beslan trace", and said that he had not mentioned Beslan whatsoever. Magomed asserts that he wasn't accused of anything and the kidnappers demanded nothing from him, therefore, the motives of kidnapping were not clear.

Meanwhile, Rosa Malsagova, editor-in-chief of the website "Ingushetia.Ru", reports that on the same days with Magomed Khamkhoev, two young men with surnames Evloev and Khamkhoev were kidnapped in Moscow. They were never found. In total, as she said, nine Ingushes disappeared in Moscow within the latest six weeks.

Author: Anastasia Kirilenko, CK correspondent

Комментирование через Кавказский узел
All news
НАСТОЯЩИЙ МАТЕРИАЛ (ИНФОРМАЦИЯ) ПРОИЗВЕДЕН И РАСПРОСТРАНЕН ИНОСТРАННЫМ АГЕНТОМ ООО “МЕМО”, ЛИБО КАСАЕТСЯ ДЕЯТЕЛЬНОСТИ ИНОСТРАННОГО АГЕНТА ООО “МЕМО”.

April 02, 2025 22:55

  • Verdict to Sochi resident Schus upheld

    The appellate court has refused to change the sentence passed to Alexei Schus, a Sochi engineer, convicted on charges of spreading fake news about the Russian Army and making a slingshot.

April 02, 2025 21:15

  • Kurban Dalgatov's mother assess trial prospects of her son's death case

    The law enforcers guilty of the death of Kurban Dalgatov, a Makhachkala resident, are trying in every way to avoid punishment, while the judges are following their lead, the mother of Kurban, who died after being tortured by the police. The trial of Dalgatov's death case will continue on April 30 this year.

April 01, 2025 22:38

April 01, 2025 21:57

April 01, 2025 21:42

News archive
Пн
Вт
Ср
Чт
Пт
Сб
Вс
31
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
1
2
3
4